VR Series Paperless Recorder
from $999 (with one analog input)
The VR Series Paperless Recorders, upgraded to a larger 6.4" TFT display is the most advanced and offers the largest display of an 100mm style paperless recorder available. With 8MB on-board RAM for data storage and reliable low cost Compact Flash (CF) cards the VR Series are ideal for monitoring, recording and evaluation processes in a variety of applications.
[1GB CF card standard, 2 GB optional]
The VR Series offers modular design allowing up to 18 analog inputs or a mix of analog & digital I/O utilizing plug & play I/O cards.
The standard VR Series includes 6 Timer functions and with the Extended Software now standard (Math) now includes 6 counters, an additional 18 derived channels configurable with Math Expressions and/or as Totalizers.With up to 18 analog inputs and 18 Derived channels for Math & other functions the VR 18 has potential for up to 36 channels!
When enabled, the High Security with CFR-21 Part 11 features meets the data acquisition requirements for CFR21 Part 11. The VR, whether configured for Normal or High Security, also meets the requirements of NADCAP AMS2750E for data acquisition electronic records.
The VR Series 6.4" TFT high resolution [640 x 480] display allows multiple display formats and easy-to-access keys make monitoring and setup extremely easy. Data can be stored in flash ROM, compact flash card or on a PC via RS485 or Ethernet options.
VR18 and VR06 Paperless Recorders:
VR18 allows up to 18 Analog Inputs
VR06 allows up to 6 Analog Inputs
Click here for a list of differences
Easy to Use, Easy to Configure, Easy Communication Features!
Warranty: 2 Years
Security: None, "Normal" and "CFR-21" part 11 type security features.
Communications: Observer I Software & Ethernet are standard, with optional Observer II software communicate with up to 255 recorders, DDE exchange and more. Observer I & II software information
- 6.4" Color TFT LCD with 640 x 340 resolution
- Mounting: Panel Mount or optional Bench Top
- Up to 18 Isolated universal temperature & linear inputs with 200ms scan for all channels
- High Accuracy: 18 Bit A/D input [click for more info 18Bit]
- Plug & Play I/O Cards - 6 slots
- With 3 analog inputs per card; 18 analog input max
- 6 Relay output per card; up to 24 Relay output
- 6 Digital Input per card; up to 36 Digital Input
- Retransmission mA/VDC; 3 outputs per card
- Transmitter Power Supply; 6 24VDC/30mA per card
- Communications: Ethernet is standard with optional RS232/485 Modbus
- Extended Screen Life - Automatic Screen shut off via time or infrared detector.
- Observer Software included to view encrypted data files and/or configuration.
- Data saved on reliable low cost Compact Flash or PC.
- 8MB on board ROM and 1GB CF card standard, optional 2GB CF card.
- Data may be viewed on VR18 screen after saved on CF card or PC
- The standard Extended Software includes Math functions Boolean logic, totalize, count, timer and High Security with CFR21 Part 11 Features. (the Extended Software was made standard August 2009).
- Reports include daily, weekly & monthly totalize and count values.
- Includes 18 Derived Channel assignments
- User Friendly: Simple Configuration and operation
How VR Series assists in Regulatory and HACCP Compliance
CFR21 Part 11 / AMS 2750E Requirements: The VR Series meets the requirements for electronic data acquisition files for both the pharmaceutical CFR21 Part 11 and NADCAP AMS 2750E typically found in the heat treading industry.
HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points): The VR Series provides a manner to easily incorporate data logging, alarm management, LAN connectivity and more to a process utilizing HACCP protocols.
Return to Top of Page